If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How do I add NFL Gamepass?

P21P21 Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello,

I run open PHT embedded on Intel NUC.

I am wondering how I can add my gamepass to it. I assume this is done by adding a channel.

However I have not yet added any channel so any help on this would ba great. I also don't seem to find the download location for the NFL gamepass channel...

Many thanks for any information or directions!

P.

Answers

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,732Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

There is an NFL channel available in the Channel Directory (https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201053758-Adding-Removing-and-Updating-a-Channel), but I think this channel is currently not fully working seeing the last couple of posts in the support thread.

• johnnyblaze1johnnyblaze1 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited July 26

Plex NFL Channel is dead. It worked fine last year and I used it with my International Game Pass to watch live games. I messaged the developer and I don't believe he is interested in the hassle with keeping up with it. I have resorted to other means to watch Live NFL games outside of Plex.

• sergiovilelasergiovilela Posts: 9Members ✭✭

@johnnyblaze1 how are you watching live nfl games? Still using the international game pass? Which devices are you using?

Thanks!

• GChaseGChase Posts: 28Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@sergiovilela said:
    @johnnyblaze1 how are you watching live nfl games? Still using the international game pass? Which devices are you using?

Thanks!

Kodi has an awesome add-on for game pass, worth installing Kodi as a front-end just for that. (I use it on my win10pc and AndroidTV).