Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Dual Nic Windows 10 Plex/OpenVPN

squirtgunsquirtgun Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass
edited July 17 in Windows

Ok, so straight away - I am perhaps asking a question that is 1) not the right topic for this thread/forum and/or 2) already answered somewhere else and I just didn't find it :)

That being said - I am hosting Plex on a Windows 10 box. I got a second NIC so that I could force Plex and all internet traffic over one NIC and then Transmission over AirVPN on the other NIC.

I am fairly savvy with Windows computers and networking in general, but I was wondering if someone has done this and would be willing to share how they set it up.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• squirtgunsquirtgun Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass
    edited July 17 Accepted Answer

Thanks in advance for anyone that could help. I also just had a second thought of maybe returning this NIC and getting an RPi for the AirVPN Transmission box? Probably easier and more efficient than trying to make the setup outlined above work.

Answers

• squirtgunsquirtgun Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass
    edited July 17 Accepted Answer

Thanks in advance for anyone that could help. I also just had a second thought of maybe returning this NIC and getting an RPi for the AirVPN Transmission box? Probably easier and more efficient than trying to make the setup outlined above work.