If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

problems viewing plex server home content.

gregsk71gregsk71 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

just recently when I open my plex server from my PC the dashboard come in white with gost images for my library ? I am on windows 7 and browser is chrome. I have no problem when using phone or other device.

any thoughts why?

Answers

• OttoKernerOttoKerner Posts: 25,764Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Sorry, I don't know what you mean with 'ghost images'.
    Please provide a screenshot.

Help others too - by reporting back with your results!
    Have you checked the Documentation before posting a question in the forums?
    Use the SEARCH function before starting a new thread!
    No PMs unless requested, please! Do not use 'verbose' logging
  • gregsk71gregsk71 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

thank you for your respones with my problem. not only can I see all images on my plex but also cant play movies either .....but can still use other devices to access and play ? I have screen shot if that helps.
    thank you again and I hope you can help?

• gregsk71gregsk71 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I did a repair on program install and it seem to fix problem. I want to thank you again for your assistance ... I wish you well.

thanks .