Auto download subtitles in Nvidia Shield
I was running Plex on Intel NUC but recently shifted to Shield. I have tried all the possible solutions in forums but I still cant get the auto subtitles download working.
Settings > Player > Burn Subtitles > Always
Settings > Server > Agents > Movies > Plex Movie > Opensubtitles.org (username password entered) enabled
Settings > Server > Agents > Shows > The TVDB > Opensubtitles.org (username password entered) enabled
In TV Library the agent is The TVDB selected. In Movie library the agent is Plex Movie selected.
I did "refresh all metadata" in both libraries but still subs are not showing. However the subs used to show in my NUC Plex.