Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Playback was not possible: Not enough playback of this item

WarmongerxWarmongerx Posts: 191Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Appears this is still an issue on the current public release of PMS. Version 1.7.5.4035. Daughter who lives in another state experienced this on Xbox one and Android phone for a few hours until it finally resolved itself on Saturday evening. Meanwhile another in the same house was able to stream on a completely different device without issue, Roku, but that stream had started 30 minutes prior and seemed to be unaffected.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to the logs till this morning and they were overwritten by yesterday's and this morning's. I thought PMS kept several days worth, but I guess that has changed? Is there a way to set the log file parameters?

i7-980, 12GB RAM, Windows 7 x 64, 33TB Plex Media Server in Coolermaster HAF 945 Stacker
HTPC - Core i5, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050 Ti, SSD
Denon X6200W Receiver
Sony 75" XBR75X940D TV
7.2 Definitive Technology and SVS Subwoofers