If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sync and Conversion process not working anymore

sjohn777sjohn777 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Running latest plex server Version 1.7.5.4035 and latest iOS app as of today. haven't tried to sync from plex to iOS device in many months so uncertain when it stopped working, but i marked a bunch of shows/movies in plex through windows on server to sync to my ipad....normally this would kick off the conversion process, but nothing happens. none of them are being processed. so when i check my iOS device for sync status, it just keeps checking the server and sees the shows it should sync, but nothing happens because the server isn't converting anything to make ready for the device to sync. please help.

Comments

• kingdavekingdave Posts: 47Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Mine does the conversion, so I get to 50% complete, but then the actual sync never happens. It just says "Waiting on Server".

• kingdavekingdave Posts: 47Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Just bumping this because it's still not working. The server and iOS app are up to date and my wifi network is working just fine. Is this a widespread problem?