Various Plex Issues - Closed
After initially installing Plex then using AlwaysOn to run Plex as a service on a Windows 10 Pro x64 on a Dell PC it seemed to work fine for all and no login was required. Then after uninstalling AlwaysOn and removing it from the Registry and updating Plex Server with Plex-Media-Server-184.108.40.20635-313f93718.exe and adding PlexService_1.1.2.msi set to start automatically then started experiencing various issues. After troubleshooting these are the issues that remain:
- Plex Server only runs while I am logged in to the PC.
- FMoviesPlus: Error: List index out of range.
- IceFilms: Always empty.
- LetMeWatchThis: Sorry. We couldn’t load requested content.
- SS-Plex: Conversion Failed. The transponder crashed or failed to start up.
- G2G.FM: Seems to be working properly
- BitTorrent: Folder “Recent” is always empty, otherwise working properly.
- Movies2K: Sorry. We couldn’t load requested content.
Configuration and log files available.