If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Alexa

WallaceTechWallaceTech Posts: 4Members ✭✭

Hi Guys.

Hope you can help me. I have just got RasPlex installed on my Pi. Have to say i love it. So much more control than using the Plex player on my TV. I have got RasPlex and Alexa talking. play , pause , stop etc.

However i have my movies broken down in to sections. So i have HD Movies , 4K Movies , TV etc and i see that down the left hand side of the screen. Is there a way to say something like "Alexa ask RasPlay to select HD Movies" Then within HD movies say "Alexa ask RasPlex to scroll" then i can just elect the movie in the normal way "Alexa ask RasPlex to play Robocop"

I am guessing this is not currently possible?

Answers