Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Subtitles are working for 1st episode, but are automatically off for the next one, bug or ?

cyriltracyriltra Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello,

I'm using Plex for KODI on my mac (my PMS is on a remote PC) and I always use subtitles for my wife. The issue I have is when we watch TV series, I need to manually set the subtitles for the 1st episode we watch and when the next one is played, the subtitles disappear. So I have to manually set them again (ie: stop playback, go to settings, select the right subtitles etc.) for each single episode...

in my PMS config I already select preferred languages, subtitles always ON etc.

Is there a setting I miss in the add on or is it a bug ?

Thank you

Best Answer

• cyriltracyriltra Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Ok problen solved, below is the solution in case someone has same issue :)
    I wasnt using the main account to watch the tv shows or when you gonin server settings for languages and subtitles these settings are for the main account only. I then went to the account settings of the User i.m using and enforced subtitles here. Now working perfectly fine.

Answers

• cyriltracyriltra Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Ok problen solved, below is the solution in case someone has same issue :)
    I wasnt using the main account to watch the tv shows or when you gonin server settings for languages and subtitles these settings are for the main account only. I then went to the account settings of the User i.m using and enforced subtitles here. Now working perfectly fine.