If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex cannot connect to server

YahziCoyoteYahziCoyote Posts: 1Members

PS3 -> Cable modem -> 2nd router -> PC

I am signed in on both PS3 and PC Plex server. When I run Plex on the PS3 it tells me I am signed in and that it tried to connect to my PC, giving the correct IP address. But it won't connect to the server.

I turn off the VPN. I restart Plex server. I restart PS3 app. Nothing works. It worked once, last week, after I turned off the VPN. Now it just doesn't work no matter what I do. I have downloaded tons of metadata for hundreds of files and been able to watch exactly one file once.

So obviously my question is: how do I uninstall this piece of crap from my computer?

Tagged: