Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

On both roku and my computer i have add channels...

daveman62daveman62 Members Posts: 1

On both roku and my computer i have add channels like nbc and can NOT play any shows. is this a know problem?

thanks

Answers

• shopgirl284shopgirl284 Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Forum Moderator Posts: 2,557 Plex Ninja

Since your issue/question is about Plex channel plugins on all Plex players not just the Plex app for Roku, this is better suited for the Plex Channel Plugin section of the forum.

You should first review the READ FIRST: Guidelines for Posting Channel Plugin Issues and Questions document pinned to the top of the Channel Plugin Forum. It provides links to the Channel Plugin support documents and basic things to check first. It also explains where and how to post your issue and the details to include, so others in this forum are able to provide help.