If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

iOS Chrome Web Browser App fails to load [3.17.2]

ToffsToffs Posts: 96Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited August 4 in Plex Web App

Hello,

• iPad Mini 3, iOS 11 Beta 3
  • Latest Chrome Web App (Aug 17 / 60.0.3112.72)
  • PMS 1.8.0
  • Restarted app & iPad

Chrome fails to load Plex Web / gets to the grey background with navigation icons on the top bar appearing (not working) but that’s all. Anyone else got it to work or is it a bug ? It used to fine before the latest update.

Hope this helps,
T

Best Answer

Answers

• CzarCasticCzarCastic Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 5

I've got the same problem on my iPad Pro 10.5. It works fine on Safari, but I don't really use Safari, so it's a minor inconvenience until they find a solution.

Edit:
    Chrome Web App 3.17.3
    PMS 1.8.0.4109
    iPad Pro 10.5 iOS 10.3.3

• matdesmaraismatdesmarais Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Click the vertical ... and request desktop site

• MassaguanaMassaguana Posts: 1,788Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Primary PMS: Thecus N10850, 16GB RAM, Intel Xeon Quad "E3-1225" 3,1 GHz

Secundary PMS: KVM VPS Server(https://zxplay.co.uk/), 2 GB RAM, 3 E5v3 CPU Cores (3664 Passmark), GSuite & ACD Storage Crypted with rclone and plexdrive

Media Storage: Thecus N10850 10x 6 TB Raid6 Crypted

Desktop Clients: 1 x MacPro 5,1, 2 x 27" iMac, 1x Asus Chromebox OpenPHT, 3x Raspberry Pi OpenPHT, Samsung TV KS9090
    Mobile Clients: 1 x iPhone 6s, 1 x iPhone 6, 1 x iPhone 7+, 1 x iPad Air, 1x iPad Pro 12,9

Airplay Targets: 1x Denon AVR-4311