Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

iOS Chrome Web Browser App fails to load [3.17.2]

ToffsToffs Members, Plex Pass Posts: 90 Plex Pass
edited August 4 in Plex Web App

Hello,

• iPad Mini 3, iOS 11 Beta 3
  • Latest Chrome Web App (Aug 17 / 60.0.3112.72)
  • PMS 1.8.0
  • Restarted app & iPad

Chrome fails to load Plex Web / gets to the grey background with navigation icons on the top bar appearing (not working) but that’s all. Anyone else got it to work or is it a bug ? It used to fine before the latest update.

Hope this helps,
T

Answers

• CzarCasticCzarCastic Members, Plex Pass Posts: 21 Plex Pass
    edited August 5

I've got the same problem on my iPad Pro 10.5. It works fine on Safari, but I don't really use Safari, so it's a minor inconvenience until they find a solution.

Edit:
    Chrome Web App 3.17.3
    PMS 1.8.0.4109
    iPad Pro 10.5 iOS 10.3.3

• matdesmaraismatdesmarais Members, Plex Pass Posts: 6 Plex Pass

Click the vertical ... and request desktop site

• RogerWeirRogerWeir Members, Plex Pass Posts: 20 Plex Pass

Clicked the vertical ... and requested desktop site, that gets me so far, but scrolling around is very hit and miss (also on Safari iOS).

• MassaguanaMassaguana Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1,740 Plex Pass

Primary PMS: Thecus N10850, 16GB RAM, Intel Xeon Quad "E3-1225" 3,1 GHz

Secundary PMS:  KVM VPS Server, 2 GB RAM, 2 core E5 @ 3.40 GHz, GSuite Storage Crypted with rclone and plexdrive

Media Storage: Thecus N10850 @10x 6 TB Raid6 Crypted

Desktop Clients: 1x Mac mini Server (2009), 1 x MacPro 5,1, 2 x 27" iMac, 1x Asus Chromebox @OpenPHT, 3x Raspberry Pi @OpenPHT, Samsung TV KS9090
    Mobile Clients: 1 x iPhone 6s, 1 x iPhone 6, 1 x iPhone 7+, 2 x iPad Air

Airplay Targets: 1 x Denon AVR-4311