If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Display issues on iOS 11 Safari

demonbanedemonbane Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've been using Safari to play videos on my iPad due to the bug that breaks video on iOS 11. I just started it up tonight and saw the new interface which looks great.

Unfortunately, when I start playing a movie, there are a few issues. The fullscreen button which is supposed to be next to the cast button (at least it is on my laptop) is nowhere to be found, and the video doesn't even quite take up the full page (not to mention leaving all of the Safari chrome at the top of the screen. The black bars are just me covering up tabs/bookmarks):

Answers

• sillygeorge69sillygeorge69 Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm having the same issue. iOS 11 and Safari

• davidmartinsdavidmartins Posts: 4Members ✭✭

I also have this issue. iOS 10.3.3 so the issue is with the new interface. Covering the bottom right corner prevents the access to the native full screen button. I just don't know if it was done in purpose to boost the app sales or just a unfortunate accident.

• chaosgalaxychaosgalaxy Posts: 1Members

Same problem on iOS 11.0.2

• skeens04skeens04 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Plex team, please fix and give us the “fullscreen” back on the web app for iOS. I’m a lifetime member and unfortunately I cannot get the AppStore app to work remotely, but the iOS safari works for me. It’s real real annoying that there is no full screen for iOS Safari. Please give it back to us.

• kugxelkugxel Posts: 3Members

Same problem here.

The Full screen button has dissapears and the playback is always changing size.... The problem started with the new two versions of the Plex Web App.

I have this problem in (Safari, Chrome, etc).

• iPad Air IOS 10
    • iPhone 7 Plus IOS 10

Please fix that! :)