Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

USA Channel

seabraxseabrax Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

I downloaded Plex so that I could watch Suits on USA. It's not working so I want to unsub.

Answers

• JamminRJamminR Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2,475 Plex Pass
    edited August 5

@seabrax -
    See cancelling subscription about half way down the page.
    https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201580107-Plex-Pass-Subscription-Management
    On a totally side note - I'm sure I and many others would be interested in knowing what led you to believe you'd be able to pick up DRM cable channels using Plex (legitimately).
    The only way I could imagine getting cable channels is if you had an HDHomeRun tuner that allowed for cable cards. (Prime maybe? I don't know all the models)
    Now, that being said, if one studies the unsupported channels for Plex, there are many unsupported methods, 99% being illegitimate means according to USA channel TOS.

Server - HW: Intel Core I5-4670K, 16GB DDR3 SW: Win10 Pro + PMS v1.7.3
    Misc. HW: HDHR Extend + 4TB RAID1 (Intel) + 4 x 4TB RAID5 (QNAP w/HGST drives)
    Shares - From: 1  - To: 20(6) - Unfortunate lifetime PlexPass data generating product!
    ISP: ~25mbps up/1TB monthly "cap" - (Monthly avg. xfer ~450gb)
    Search the Plex WIKI before asking silly questions.
    Plex stuff I favor - PlexPy - UASv2 - PlexEmail - SS Plex - FMoviesPlus - G2G.FM
  • shopgirl284shopgirl284 Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Forum Moderator Posts: 2,557 Plex Ninja

Also, as shown on the Features page of the Plex.tv website, online channel plugins are free to all users and do not require a Plex Pass membership.

Plex channel plugins are created, maintained and supported by a community of volunteer developers and provide a "Plex friendly" interface for accessing existing online content offered by a website. Also see "Where do I find Plex channel plugins to watch Live TV, movies or TV Shows?" in the Frequently Asked Questions for Channel Plugins thread pinned to the top of the Channel Plugin section of the forum.