Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

UI Mouse/volume

benetahbenetah Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

UI just updated. General changes and look are fine, but the mouse used to turn up/down volume using the scroll function natively. (windows 10, chrome, web app) seams like this was a nice feature. I guess I can macro the Logitech mouse to do the same function, but would be nice if that was native again. This looks like a forum post, is there a better place to post my observation/suggestion to fix for the Plex developers?

Tagged:

Answers

• rspeicherrspeicher Members, Plex Pass Posts: 13 Plex Pass

I miss this feature too, seems like a regression.

• evulhotdogevulhotdog Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

It is most definitely regression.

I hope it comes back. I can't go back to CLICKING AND DRAGGING! gasp

But really. It should be brought back because it was a really great feature, as small as it was.

• media_pc01media_pc01 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 7 Plex Pass
    edited August 10

Please return the option to change volume with the mouse.

The Plex team updates the UI and it looks very nice, I like it a lot but you also take away a wonderful convenient feature that helps people with disabilities who can't use both hands and only use the mouse and the wheel for full control.

I am hoping this is a bug and will be returned in a patched version of the webUI client.

Thank you,