If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

DLNA slow upload speed when playing 4k 75Mbps video

yangzj81999yangzj81999 Posts: 1Members
edited August 9 in DLNA

Hi guys,

I got a Sony Bravia XBR-55X900E, and tried playing the Sony 4K HDR Demo "Camp" video using Plex, but I checked the upload speed on my computer is only around 60Mbps, definitely not enough for a 75Mbps video, I also checked that Plex was in direct play mode, and my CPU was not stressed at all. Cuz my computer and router should handle this just fine, so I tried Twonky then, it's smooth, and the upload speed was always above 80Mbps. So is there a setting controlling the upload speed? I checked all the settings, basic or advanced, couldn't find anything about it. Or plex is just not well optimized for this.

Thanks.