If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

What happened to Plex player in Chrome?

fleinbachfleinbach Posts: 241Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

What happened to Plex player in Chrome? It has changed and looks totally different and works horrendously. The controls are totally changed. Full screen and the x to close it have swapped places. I used to be able to control volume by simply rolling the wheel on my mouse now you have to hoover over the volume control and slide it which is much more difficult to do to fine tune. If the mouse is let go in the control area the controls stay on. This never happened before this change. Please tell me there is a way to fix this problem. If it was due to an update how can I go back to a previous one that works like it used to. It was such a pleasure to use for over 3 years now it is a disaster.

TheaterRooms.com

My setup: Home built server Gigabyte X99 Motherboard/ i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz 6 Core/ 32.0 GB RAM/ OS Drive Samsung 500GB M.2/ PLEX Database Samsung 500GB SSD / Media storage 7 Seagate 6TB HDD/ Windows 10 ////

USERS: 54 Friends & Family/ Max concurrent streams 17 was on Jan 15 2017