Home › Plex Web App
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!
Latest Plex Web App doesnt seem to work correctly with a Wacom Tablet
Hi there, I use plex web on a second monitor whilst I work. My work involves using a Wacom tablet most of the time. Since the latest update I don't seem to be able to access all the controls on the new plex web app. Here is my use case:
- Video playing in Plex Web.
- Move cursor over to access Plex controls.
- When cursor is over the video no controls appear at all and the cursor remains invisible.
- if I 'click' on the video it will pause but only a large 'pause' icon will appear in the middle of the screen.
- If I switch to a mouse or a trackpad all the normal controls slide in from the bottom of the screen.
- When using the Wacom I can still force all the controls to appear by pressing esc.