If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

HD HomeRun Connect connection

thalfmanamiga@gmail.comthalfmanamiga@gmail.com Posts: 19Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thinking of changing tuners due to some persistent Live TV/DVR issues with the USB option. My question: If the router is in one room and the antenna is in another (many rooms away), how do I add the Connect to the system?

Tagged:

Comments

• SX86SX86 Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have my antenna on my roof outside, and my HDHomeRun Connect is in my basement, next to the router. If you can get a long enough coaxial cable going from your antenna to your Connect, then you are fine. You could also do it with a long ethernet cable....but I prefer the coaxial cable for my setup.

Hope that helps!