If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

All my Playlists on my iOS Devices are missing!

PaulDavidWeller@gmail.comPaulDavidWeller@gmail.com Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have a two iPhones and two three iPads in my family. A couple of days ago I noticed that when I select Playlists on any of them, there are none present, the screen showing "No Playlists" and encouraging me to buy a Plex Pass, something I have had for a year or so now. All the media is still present and when I look at the Sync options, all my playlists are still present, I just can't navigate to them through the Browse option on the home screen. Any ideas? I have not made any recent changes. And as far as I can see, I am logged in as me and my Plex Pass is paid up.

Answers

• pcm011pcm011 Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 12

This might be the same problem I’m experiencing which, I have posted at https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/282751/offline-play-list-disappeared-after-plex-4-16-update#latest where all of my Plex playlist(s) is missing from all my idevices.

• RTMcGRTMcG Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm having the same problem. All the music is on the device in the music library but the playlists are gone.

• Jackyl1976Jackyl1976 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem here... On all devices, music is synchronised, but no playlist is shown... Plex app deleted and new installed, same problem

• SamjammerSamjammer Posts: 26Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The 'disappearing playlists' problem seemingly introduced by iOS 4.16.1 is now being reported on several threads on this forum. Are any Plex admins going to respond any time soon?

• sbose04sbose04 Posts: 15Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the same issue, whats going on , there was an update recently but It was not fixed.

• SamjammerSamjammer Posts: 26Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This is marked as 'Answered', how is that? Have I missed something? It's still broken for me.

• PaulDavidWeller@gmail.comPaulDavidWeller@gmail.com Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Fixed now for me, I assume a new update fixed the issue about a week ago. Now playback on my iPhone is back to unlicensed mode, playing just a minute of each track despite me being fully paid up. I'd love to love Plex, but we seem to lurch from one bug to another.