Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Your connection to the server is not fast enough to stream this video. Check your Network -Firestick

jackmeatjackmeat Members Posts: 62 ✭✭

Ok, I know this has been talked about a ton, and I have found a new wrinkle I didn't see posted about. This is specifically with the Amazon Firestick. When playing a movie 720p, MP4, AAC, I kept getting the above message repeatedly tonight. After all day long watching 1080p, mkv, some with ac-3 and no issues today. After messing around with the player settings on the stick, here is what I realized, and tested to have fixed this. Tonight I paired my bluetooth headphones with the firestick and watched this movie, where I had not been doing that all day today. When I just turned the headphones OFF, and watched it, the buffering issue vanished. After "The Accountant" was over, I turned the headphones back on and tried them streaming something on Kodi. No buffering. So this seems to be a plex bug with the bluetooth headphones and the firestick. Anyone else seen this happen?

Answers