If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PS4 Plex Stopped Working

tomell23tomell23 Posts: 1Members

Hi,

So today my PS4 running plex has totally stopped working. First it wouldn't play anything in high quality and kept saying it had made an "indirect" connection with the server. Then after resetting everything on my network, it says my server in unreachable even though I can connect to my server on all my other devices, including a PS3.

I have been using plex on my PS4 for months with no issues in perfect quality, nothing has changed on my network and suddenly this morning it just won't connect at all. It suggests changing settings on the PS4 app, but the app is totally unresponsive. Can someone please suggest something. Its super frustrating!