If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Subtitiles duplicated (Samsung F8500)

lichkingrplichkingrp Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello!

I have a Samsung 64F8500 (lastest firmware), running Plex 2.007 (latest available on the Store, where do you guys get the 2.008?), with a Windows PMS 1.8.1.4139 on local network, both server and tv are connected by wire ..

Well, since some weeks ago, when I start a video (all my files are h264 mkv) with the subtitle selected in the title navigation screen, the subtitles appear duplicated during playback.
If I start the video with no subtitles selected (none), then, using the menu while playing to select a subtitle, it works perfectly.
Sometimes, when the subs are duplicated and I disable a subtitle using the menu, the player quits the video with a network error message.

It occurs in all playing modes, even transcode. I have already changed the subtitle system, (API vs transcode), also other settings on both my PMS and in the TV, even reinstalled the Plex Player with the 30 seconds power off.

I've attached the PMS log file, I start playing a video is at 13:00 on the log, my client IP address is 192.168.0.24 and the PMS is 192.168.0.100.

Do the .xlm profiles settings apply when using the Plex on SmartTv or it's just for DLNA?

Thanks.

pms.rar 194.9K

Best Answer

Answers