Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Release] Training Videos Scanner+Agent i.e. Pluralsight, Lynda.com, etc (also, how to name seasons)

jmichasjmichas Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So, I had periodically searched for a scanner to handle this because I have a bunch of offline training videos and it's been pretty hard to watch them because with existing scanners/agents they just become a mess. I wasn't able to find anything so I set out to create my own based on the ExtendedPersonalMedia scanner and agent.

My scanner/agent seems to work pretty well so far so I decided to share it with the world.
Also, the scanner has code that shows how I solved the "how do I name seasons from an agent/scanner?" question.

Anyway, if you want it or want to check out the code, it can be found here:
https://github.com/jmichas/PlexTrainingVideoScannerAndAgent

Comments

• jmichasjmichas Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 23

Oh and if you are looking for the code that sets the season name its in the Plug-ins/TrainingVideo-Agent_bundle/Contents/Code/__init__.py starting on line 445 ending on 459.

• NetflixSucksNetflixSucks Posts: 42Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thank you I will use this