If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Kodi 17.4 breaks plex kodi addon

AfullmarkAfullmark Posts: 697Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Kodi updated to 17.4 now no media plays.

Comments

• AfullmarkAfullmark Posts: 697Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Nope. It was some weird thing with router. A reset and everything worked.

• danjames92danjames92 Posts: 3,241Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I gave up and went with PlexKodiConnect. I have a everything I want with that and the Artic Zephyr skin.

It's the addon. It intermittently messes up.

Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub

• AfullmarkAfullmark Posts: 697Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@danjames92 said:
    I gave up and went with PlexKodiConnect. I have a everything I want with that and the Artic Zephyr skin.

It's the addon. It intermittently messes up.

Interesting. I have to use kodi presently as the plex app on shield cannot reliably playback all .ts files recorded from TV.

I might give plexkodiconnect a whiz. Although, I do hope in the future plex uses their mpv engine in the android tv app; exoplayer and .ts is horrid.