If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex recording stuck at 100 percent

johnfeimster@mac.comjohnfeimster@mac.com Posts: 18Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So my shows will record but all of the sudden they are getting stuck at 100 percent, but they do not get processed and moved to the tv show folder. Anyone else have this issue or know how to maybe fix it?

Best Answer

• johnfeimster@mac.comjohnfeimster@mac.com Posts: 18Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

well just updated to 1.81 and it is working again, fingers crossed!

Answers

• johnfeimster@mac.comjohnfeimster@mac.com Posts: 18Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

well just updated to 1.81 and it is working again, fingers crossed!

• TfalwellTfalwell Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The fix isn't sticking. I'm having the same issue with the stuck completed recordings with no transcoder on the Shield TV. It doesn't seem to happen on certain channels but does on others. Seems to be pretty consistent with only getting stuck on some of the channels. Any ideas on fixing this yet?

• SkutterbobSkutterbob Posts: 110Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Have you got transcoding switched on?

• ian.spencerian.spencer Posts: 236Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I assume your still having problems. The DVR recording where it segments and recombine recording at the end has lots of problems, this is one along with corrupt recordings.