If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Bug] No access to Online Content when Dashboard is empty

beckfieldbeckfield Posts: 3,985Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've set all of my libraries to not be included in the Dashboard (Because Plex stopped letting me put what I want on the Dashboard).

When this is the case, the PMP landing page looks like this:

You can see that there is no access to the Online Content section, normally containing Watch Later, Recommended, and Channels.

Comments

• armstrongfamilyarmstrongfamily Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

After upgrading to PMP 2.1 on my Mac I no longer see anything in my dashboard, though on the Server Web dashboard it shows correctly. This is annoying. I don't want to have to go searching for things I was watching but didn't finish, or for the "On Next" which I liked. Any thoughts?