Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

A New Hope for the (Xbox App)

idleslothidlesloth Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I hope this is the new look for the Xbox App I really like it.
I hope the new Plex app for Xbox is UWP app, so it can be updated along side the windows 10 app with more frequent updates.
Please give us an update on the app, even Q4 2017 or Q1 2018 just some sort of time frame

Answers

• fbuonofbuono Posts: 26Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So the annoucement was indeed for Xbox too! I thought I didn't understand correctly at first since I don't see the preview app on the store... How did you do idlesloth please?
    Did you register somewhere?
    I'm a Plex Pass user running the 1.8.1 plex server on QNAP but can't see the app... Where is it?

• Terry CinemasTerry Cinemas Posts: 912Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@fbuono said:
    So the annoucement was indeed for Xbox too! I thought I didn't understand correctly at first since I don't see the preview app on the store... How did you do idlesloth please?
    Did you register somewhere?
    I'm a Plex Pass user running the 1.8.1 plex server on QNAP but can't see the app... Where is it?

He is not saying he has it. Those are screenshots from PMP 2.0. He was just posting them as a reference. The Xbox app was just mentioned in the blog. Elan never said Xbox will get this UI

Chris

Old username: CMTAHM

- (4) Rokus
    - (3) iPads/ 1 mini
    - (1) Windows 7 x64 PMS
    - (1) PHT
    - (1) MacBook Pro
    - (1) GTV NSX-40GT1
    - (1) Kindle Fire HD
    - (3) iPhones

• fbuonofbuono Posts: 26Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I thought those were screenshots he made himself, so still hoping for the update of the app then...
    Thanks for the clarification Terry