If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sync missing on playlists on web client

WBoweIIIWBoweIII Posts: 291Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am missing the option to sync a play list from the web interface. I believe it disappeared with a recent update but cannot confirm the exact timing. It is gone on both existing and new lists. Checked with a friend and he still has it but mine is just gone. Any assistance would be helpful. I can sync fine from the Android app.

Answers

• WBoweIIIWBoweIII Posts: 291Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Anyone have an idea? Not sure where to even start on this one.

Thanks.

• tbowe2tbowe2 Posts: 96Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited September 7

I just Updated to PMS v 1.8.3.4235 **with plex web **v3.20.4 and i'm having the SAME Exact issue now!!!! there is no Sync Option on PLEX WEB playlists anymore. please any help would be much appreciated!!!

• tbowe2tbowe2 Posts: 96Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Just ran latest Update to plex web 3.20.5 and this did Not correct the missing Sync option either. please assist

I cant believe we are the only ones noticing this or have this issue. Anyone else?

• slalomnutslalomnut Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same issue here. Started at least w/ version 1.8.4.4249. I just upgraded to 1.9.0.4252 hoping that would resolve the issue. No luck. It's awesome since I just wiped a device for an international trip and now I can't sync playlists. Dove clap...

I can still sync a playlist from the Android app so I suspect you can as well. Its just missing from the Web interface

I still cant believe more people have not noticed this.

• minxduhminxduh Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

anyone figure this out yet?

• afoongwl215afoongwl215 Posts: 34Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Bumping the post

• starbelly33starbelly33 Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have had another issue with Plex Web playlists related to importing Itunes playlists. See thread below

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1515888#Comment_1515888

What I have learned so far is that it appears to be a bug that I assume will be fixed at some point and perhaps this have something to do with that too; however, using the Plex Chrome App works for importing Itunes playlists as well as this issue with playlist syncing.

This is a workaround that works for now until an update is released for the Plex Web client that addressed both the syncing and importing issues with playlists.

Have been 1.5 month since the first post. Tagging a plex employee @ericmatthys

Please.... a little feedback on this issue would really be appreciated

Trying another employee @chrishoage