If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Need the Plex.deb for my Netgear Ready NAS

twilight1666twilight1666 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello, yesterday I updated my NAS Server. After this Plex was not working. So I installed Plex. Unfortunately in the applications of Netgear there is no Plex App. So I need a new deb file - but on the Plex Site and also in the Internet I couldn't find it.
Has anyone this deb.file for me or could you tell me where to find. Thanks a lot

Best Answer

Answers

• trudgetrudge Posts: 2,327Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

for which model NAS?

• twilight1666twilight1666 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Sorry, NAS Ready 104

• twilight1666twilight1666 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thanks, yesterday the new file has not been online - Netgear was missing.

• davidtv99davidtv99 Posts: 1Members

Hi, I am with similar problem! My ReadyNas + Plex was working very good until 1 week ago and it seems now that ReadyNAS server is not available (not available for Plex but also for other devices e.g. SmartTV).
    Although I have installed Plex software (correct version) Plex disappear from Home page and also is not in Apps tab..
    I checked the register and there are lines with the message 'System: It is not possible to install Plex App'

any thoughts?
    Thank you very much in advance!!