If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sub-Zero not showing "Television" library

theonejackdry@gmail.comtheonejackdry@gmail.com Posts: 6Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited September 2 in Channel Plugin Development

The Sub-Zero plugin works great to get subtitles for my movies but it doesn't seem to "see" the TV type libraries. Is there something I missed or is that normal?
I saw someone else posted that question but I saw no answer so I'm posting my own question.

Answers

• theonejackdry@gmail.comtheonejackdry@gmail.com Posts: 6Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited September 4

I think I may have found the solution to the issue. In the general Plex Settings, under Agents/ Shows/ TheTVDB, the Sub-Zero Subtitles box wasn't clicked.
    I went back to the Sub-Zero plug-in settings and now it "sees" TV shows.
    I hope that can help others.