If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PMS settings

SamorvellSamorvell Posts: 4Members ✭✭

Hello everyone, sorry if you are posting in the wrong place, but I looked for my problem and I did not find anything like it, I use pms freenas after the last pms update, there was an error where I had to delete the plugin and reinstall again after the new installation when accessing the web interface, does not appear the pms settings, is there any other way to access the pms settings or activate them?

Best Answers

Answers

• sa2000sa2000 Posts: 28,867Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Plex Team Member Plex Team Member
    edited September 3

The first area to look into is your local network IP subnet range. It is not within the Private Network Range and as such will be treated differently and would need ssh tunnel to get to it until it is configured. After that it would be accessible but only authenticated access permitted (using plex.tv account for both server and clients)

See https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/200288586-Installation
    Section headed Opening the Plex Web App on a Device Other than the Server Itself / On a different network

Help given free on forums.            Fee-Based Personal Support & Help.        

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Plex Support Information              Troubleshooting               FAQs

Plex Media Server:   Reporting Issues        Plex Web App: Debug Log    Plex Apps: Support pages and Logs    Logs: All Logs

For list of 3rd party programs and malware / adware crashing Plex Media Server and mswsock.dll on windows, see Repeated crashing of Plex Media Server on Windows

• SamorvellSamorvell Posts: 4Members ✭✭

sa2000, i checked the ips, it is in agreement on the same network, I changed the ip as well and I restarted the service, but the server still does not appear, I can access via ssh in ip 100.200.100.113, via web I also try to access but I do not find the PMS , according to the print, within the settings does not appear the SERVER

Hi, I've checked the network and pms network mask as in print, I'm sure I'm on the same network, but I still can not access the server settings, what else can I check?

sa200, Thank you very much, you were right, really my network did not agree, now I just have to configure the directories of the files, again thank you very much for the help!