If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Looks like 12 months later we have a similar problem with Plex It! & Dailymotion....

Any chance someone is looking into a fix again?

(It seems to load into the queue but when attempting to play through Plex I get the following error: "There was a problem playing this item. Skipping in x seconds.")

Answers

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,710Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

@RitchieRitch said:
    Looks like 12 months later we have a similar problem with Plex It! & Dailymotion....

Similar to what?

Also, you tagged your post with "live tv streaming". Live streams from Daily Motion are not supported in the Watch Later queue.

I'll look more into this, but from what I can tell at this time, videos from Daily Motion are added to the queue and play back correctly in the Plex web client (Chrome).

• RitchieRitchRitchieRitch Posts: 2Members

@sander1 said:

@RitchieRitch said:

Similar to what?

Also, you tagged your post with "live tv streaming". Live streams from Daily Motion are not supported in the Watch Later queue.

I'll look more into this, but from what I can tell at this time, videos from Daily Motion are added to the queue and play back correctly in the Plex web client (Chrome).

Thanks for getting back to me @sander1
    i think this was the post I was looking at originally: https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/182571/plex-it-dailymotion-not-working
    (looks like I got my years wrong)
    Also sorry if I tagged incorrectly. Proper noob here.

I use Safari and/or Chrome and up until recently no issues with using Plex It! to add Dailymotion video to Watch Later queue and then playing back via the Plex Web (Safari) device.
    I've checked again today and although the video is added to the Watch Later queue it will not play the video via (Plex Web (Safari).... It will however play via Plex Web (Chrome) so that's something at least