Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Trying to get 1.020 to work on my D series

doncaruanadoncaruana Posts: 39Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So I downloaded 1.020 and got it installed. But I can't actually log in to my account with it. I go through the link process, connect with the web, the whole 9 yards. After the web page says I'm linked, a few seconds later (like 5 or 10 - much longer than with 1.019), I get the confirmation on the app. But nothing is actually there - account not filled in, no server - nothing. Since it works with 1.019 with the same process, I'm wondering how it's not working for me and how it works for others. I've got a plexpass subscription and the plex server is local, but it doesn't seem to ever even get that far.

Ultimately, I was hoping to resolve &#39 in place of apostrophes everywhere but that doesn't even work anyway (apparently I'm not the only who noticed that the last fix didn't address all of this: forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1359998#Comment_1359998

I don't supposed anyone has an archived copy of the 1.019 version do they?