Plex App (3.1.0) not working on Samsung TV (UA32M5500AWXXY)
I noticed that last night that Plex doesn't seem to be working anymore on my Samsung TV (UA32M5500AWXXY). It was working a couple of days ago .... I can't be sure exactly when .... but now it just get's a PLAYER_ERROR_CONNECTION_FAILED error.
I've tried many things to get it working again. I've tried:
- Uninstalling the app, turning off the TV and reinstalling .... no luck
- Resetting the Smart Hub ... no luck
- Resetting the entire TV ... no luck
- Changing the server settings to ignore authorisation for all IPs on the network ... no luck
- More settings in the app I care to mention ... no luck
I did notice that the timestamp on the last app update was 2017/09/02, which was a few days ago ... and that's pretty much all that's changed. Plex works fine on my PC, on my console, on my phone, on my Android TV in the lounge room. It's only this Samsung TV that's the problem.
Is there any way to install the previous version of the client to test if that's the problem?