If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Problems with Filtering

There seem to be tons of FIlter options missing (as well as quite a few bugs) which makes it very frustrating.

No way to filter by Duration but you can sort by Duration. Why?!
And most annoying - no way to filter by Audio language or even sort by this. It's just as much a piece of metadata as anything else and probably the most useful for me when trying to find a movie to watch...

How do I fix this so I can actually filter by all the fields available?

QNAP TS-EC1079 Pro (4.3.3) | 24 TiB RAID-6: 1,213 HD movies • 10,785 TV episodes • 7,441 albums

Tagged:

Answers

• spheniscidaespheniscidae Posts: 140Members ✭✭

Anyone else extremely frustrated by not being able to filter by language?!

QNAP TS-EC1079 Pro (4.3.3) | 24 TiB RAID-6: 1,213 HD movies • 10,785 TV episodes • 7,441 albums

• spheniscidaespheniscidae Posts: 140Members ✭✭

Anyone at all?