If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Streaming problem from client app

I have a strange problem. When using an app (Windows and iOS has been tested) playback stops after about a minute. If I connect to the media server directly using a browser (x.x.x.x:32400) it plays flawlessly. I have tried so many different settings, same issue. The server is a 8 core i7 with 32Gb RAM running Windows 2012 with 10Tb storage capacity on a Gb network. Same problem both wired and wireless. I can easily play the mp4 files (max size is 3,5Gb) directly from any machine on the network connecting to the share where the media files are. Hope that someone can help me because this is quite annoying.