If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex continuously crashes on Amazon Fire stick since today's update

neilakermanneilakerman Posts: 3Members ✭✭

As per the title of this post, the Plex app immediately crashes every time I try to go into settings to attempt to automatically log me in. This behaviour started today after the app auto updated to the 'latest version'.

Can Plex sort this out? Its rather careless to release an update that crashes repeatedly.

Answers

• SMaurer32SMaurer32 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited September 10

You might want to clear out your cache and or uninstall and reinstall. All of my Plex apps on my Fires work fine. Also, your in the Playstation forum.

• METDeathMETDeath Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I had to clear my cache AND data, then re-link my stick to get it working. I did not have to re-install the entire application.