If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Bug: Delete on 4th generation Apple TV selects wrong item.

theotherdavidbrandontheotherdavidbrandon Posts: 17Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited September 18 in Apple TV

Since I've started trying the DVR functionality I enabled "delete" capability on my Plex server. On my 4th generation Apple TV when I select a TV episode, press and hold the touch surface and get the menu which includes delete, the episode title above the menu is not the episode title of the episode I selected. Typically it's the "previous" episode, i.e. the one to the left in the grid. This is in the "Recently Added" grid.

The one time this worked correctly was when I watched an episode and then deleted it immediately. In that case, for some reason, the correct episode title appeared above the menu.

Comments

• SysAdmin121SysAdmin121 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have exactly the same problem...

• ursusursus Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1. Workaround is reopen the menu - second time the correct video is selcted

• EarthsonEarthson Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem here. ursus' workaround helps. I hope a real fix comes soon.

• chuckkaychuckkay Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Bump..please fix