If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[BUG ]Preview Thumbnails not working.

Skelet0rSkelet0r Posts: 22Members ✭✭
edited September 8 in Apple TV

Hi there, I have noticed preview thumbnails are not working on the AppleTV app. They do work in a browser.

I have noticed that emby can do preview thumbnails even without generating them first on the Apple TV.

Is that something that we could possibly get?

Answers

• eshudnoweshudnow Posts: 39Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It's been asked for since Apple TV 4 came out. The Plex devs promised they were working on it very early on but then stopped giving the community updates and ignoring every community inquiry about it. Seems to be fairly common behavior from the Plex Team.

• Skelet0rSkelet0r Posts: 22Members ✭✭

Yeah I have noticed this behaviour. Most questions go unanswered. But then again, plex is free.

• eshudnoweshudnow Posts: 39Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Not for those that pay for the Plex Pass.