If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sonos Alarms not using Plex for source

kiyosekiyose Posts: 17Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited September 8 in Sonos (Public Beta)

Background: I contacted Sonos support about this issue in July of 2016. They have recently replied that the issue resides with Plex, that they have contacted the Plex team and that the plex team acknowledged the issue was with Plex and has requested that any customers contact plex in this forum.

So to describe the issue:

From the Sonos app:
I am trying to add an alarm based on a plex playlist and the UI doesn't allow me to pick one of my playlists. Rather it asks to add an alarm based on all playlists. I would expect to be able to navigate further into the playlists folder. This also applies to the "By Artist" and "By Album" folders.

This issue seems to only apply to the alarm feature. I can navigate into those folders when I am browsing my music.

Thank you.

Answers

• kiyosekiyose Posts: 17Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is Sonos still supported?

• jjrossjjross Posts: 393Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It really doesn't seem like it.