If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Error with dashboard/library

jrdhensonjrdhenson Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I keep getting the "There was an unexpected error loading the dashboard" message when I open Plex, and keep getting "There was an unexpected error loading this library" when I try to open one of my libraries. That library is on a HD with a few others, and all of the others open and work fine. I've tried to repair the database and had no issues, tried optimizing, tried analyzing, and have had no luck in fixing the issue.

Tagged:

Answers

• BrianFLBrianFL Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am having the exact same issue. And I can't "Go to" any of my movies all of a sudden. I have to press and hold done on the movie and select "Play Movie". HELP!!

• DaSayHeyKIDDaSayHeyKID Posts: 33Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Im having the same issue as well. Started after the latest PMS update it seems.