If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

4K Photo Resolution Very Low on Windows Chrome Browser and LG 4k TV

I have 4K+ Images. They display at a much lower resolution, even in Chrome on windows. Is there no way to display Images at full resolution or at least 4k?

Answers

• s.berentzen@quicknet.nls.berentzen@quicknet.nl Posts: 7Members ✭✭

Why would plex not support 4K+ Photos? It is really important for me.

• s.berentzen@quicknet.nls.berentzen@quicknet.nl Posts: 7Members ✭✭

Is no one interested in 4K photo support? It seems such an easy feature to implement. What is the use of a 4K TV or high-resolution Ipad if you have low-quality images. If I zoom in on the Ipad the photos are very low quality.

• beamerplexbeamerplex Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I miss this too!!

• pjmonlinepjmonline Posts: 1Members

Please consider this feature - I have a 4K TV - why can't the PLEX LG App display my photos in 4K? Videos in 4K are fine.

• himwithnonamehimwithnoname Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

They're also still working on FULL 4K support for video and UHD/HDR transcoding too :neutral:

• ElBarto45ElBarto45 Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the same problem with my 4k Smasung TV. Photo quality is very low. I've email plex directly and no one would like to help me out. Searching this forum shows that this is a common problem... So plex-team please solve this issue!