If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Music control with Earphones / skip to next track

ibrahim.ubuzibrahim.ubuz Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited September 9 in Android (mobile)

Hi,

is there a way to skip manually to the next track/music with just double pressing the button on earphones remote?

Every other media player I tried like PowerAmp, Spotify or even Amazon Music allows to skip to the next track in playlist with double pressing the button on earphones.

Plex Client on Android just stops the playback and resumes.

Earphone: Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear
Plex Client: 6.4.1.1644

Tagged:

Answers

• nokdimnokdim Posts: 879Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, TunerTester Plex Ninja

I use some skull candy headphones and to skip to next track I long press the up or down and it skips forward or reverse in plex on whats playing.

That sounds like a function on the head set but strange it works with others and not plex.