If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

New to PLEX

jmn707jmn707 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So I am new to Plex is there a way to add kodi as a channel?
I am trying to add kodi to my ROKU using plex any thoughts or guides.

Answers

• Elijah_BaleyElijah_Baley Posts: 4,374Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Impossible to do that.

On Android devices a Plex client can run as an addon to Kodi but Kodi can never run as an addon to Plex.

On the Roku Kodi cannot run as Roku is too closed a system. There are reports about people gettin some form of Kodi running on a Roku but those reports have never been substantiated as far as I know.

Plex has lost me! I am moving all my local media consumption to Emby. There are things about Plex that are better than Emby but Plex has begun misleading their customers and even telling their users bald faced lies and that is unacceptable so I no longer use Plex for any media consumption.
    I will NOT be lied to by a company I have any choice about using.
    It has been a good ride but I now feel that I am the one being ridden.
    Emby is NOT better software but they are a better company at this point.