If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Hi; New to this.

markh75markh75 Posts: 3Members

I bought my LG Blu ray player a week ago, and its excellent, i have downloaded 'plex' and opened it, i even had my iTunes library on the server! Trouble is; i cant get my music collection on my network that i'd be able to hear the music, the onscreen (on TV) says there is no content to share.
All my systems are Mac. My network connection to my Blu ray is wired via an Apple Airport, time capsule; this provides a wired connection from my network to my Blu ray. My connection to my network on my Mac is Wi-Fi (via the apple airport time capsule), it creates its on wi fi signal.
When i go to my Blu-ray player and open the online services and sharing, it shows my home router network connection and not the name of the Apple Airport.
How can i play my music in my library onto my TV?