If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Have Plex Pass - Not seeing DVR option...

SCKarlSCKarl Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I got a HD Homerun Connect tuner to set up Live TV on my Plex. I have the Plex Pass lifetime membership and the latest version of the server installed, but I don't see the option for DVR Setup. Any ideas?

Answers

• nokdimnokdim Posts: 663Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, TunerTester Plex Ninja

Strange it should be available in that release...

Is there a reason you are running that version and not the latest plex pass version 1.8.4.4249?

• SCKarlSCKarl Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hmmm... Well it doesn't show me an option to upgrade - I assumed I was on the latest version because of that.

I'm in Atlanta going through the tail end of Hurricane Irma so my internet is down (tethering to my phone at the moment). Once I have internet again I will check and see if there is a way to force an update - if i remember correctly it was set to auto update to Plex Pass latest versions... Hopefully I have full internet again tomorrow and will confirm.

@nokdim said:
    Strange it should be available in that release...

Is there a reason you are running that version and not the latest plex pass version 1.8.4.4249?

Yeah it doesn't give me an option to upgrade to any higher version... What's wrong here? I have PlexPass - bought it years ago. But I'm not getting all the benefits I should. Can someone at Plex look at my account and make sure I have the proper permissions on your end?

I bought the PlexPass way back in 10/7/14 if that helps...

• rouqrouq Posts: 287Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited October 12

If google play app doesn't see the latest 1.9.4 version, on your pc, go on google play, search for plex media server. Click install, log in with your Shield Google account and select your shield in the drop down menu. this should push the latest release to your shield.

hopefully, this will bring the DVR and live TV menu back in settings.