Home › iOS
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!
BUG: Tracks in Multiple Smart Playlists Only Sync to Single Playlist in iOS
From the web app:
- Find a track in the library and add two different mood tags - TAG1 and TAG2.
- Create a smart playlist from TAG1 - go to MUSIC then filter by MOOD and select TAG1.
- Click ADD TO PLAYLIST and label playlist PLAYLIST1.
- Create a smart playlist from TAG2 - go to MUSIC then filter by MOOD and select TAG2.
- Click ADD TO PLAYLIST and label playlist PLAYLIST2.
- You should now have two smart playlists filtering on different moods. Both playlists should contain the same track.
- Sync both playlists to iOS
- Make sure both playlists are synced to the device.
- Notice that only one playlist contains the track.