If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Upgrading Plex Media Server on TerraMaster (TOS OS)

Hi,
I'm using the TOS 3.0.32 version of the OS on a TerraMaster F2-220 .
Over the last 8 months, each time I 'upgrade/update' Plex Media Server using the 'Update' button in the application page in TOS, I lose all my Plex configuration settings and need to configure my plex folders and libraries and redownload all the meta data from the internet after an update.

Is there an option to backup my config settings etc, so plex just 'upgrades' the existing version?

thanks

Answers

• cubotcubot Posts: 1Members

Hello from germany....I have the same problem with the terramaster. A new update is available in the TOS for PMS, but i will not try the button to update.......i won't set up the whole PMS once again :-(
    Can anyone help?