If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Fire TV Stick 1 Network Issues

iwliwl Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Plex has issues with networking on the Fire

Answers

• iwliwl Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Plex has issues with networking on the Fire TV Stick 1.
    It says the server is to slow, but my banana pi server runs only at 20% at some optimized videos, while the video stuck time to time on the Fire TV Stick TV and you also see the buffering doesn't get ahead of the play in the timeline, but is a little slower so the playback stuck time to time.
    I have Samba transfer rates of 30MByte/s to that server, there is also no difference if the Video is 13MBits or 6.
    I think there is some problem of the implementation disturbing the parallel flow of playback and network traffic for.